Friday, August 8, 2008

I Drink Too Much Coffee

I buy a Grande Caramel Macchiatto almost everyday for $4.07. Ridiculous? I think so, but it's something I can no longer control. Don't be so dramatic, you say? No drama here, my friend....this is serious. I feel out of step if I don't purchase my grande coffee every morning. It's as if I've forgotten to brush my teeth or put on my underwear......I just can't function properly without it. I get terrible headaches and I become the biggest biatch if I don't have that warm cup between my fingers. If you have any ideas on how to cure this obsession/addiction please let me know. I can't continue to spend almost $1500 a year coffee.



Elena.

P.S. Don't tell me to brew my own at home...i've tried that....yeah.

2 comments:

maggie said...

get a job at starbucks so you don't have to pay for it all the time and when you do its a 30% discount... ?

just an idea.

either that or have a best friend who works there and knows how to make them, start a business with her and have the first investment be an espresso bar. :)

Elena said...

i like the second idea.