Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Really Hate Files.

Boredom has taken over.

Two and half weeks ago I was hired by a company to re-organize their filing system......why someone would hire me to ORGANIZE anything for them is beyond me, but whatever. Friday is my last day and they have yet to get in all of the supplies for me to actually convert their files into the new system. In the twenty two years I've graced this planet with my presence, I don't think I've ever been so incredibly bored. Other than making copies for people and reading CNN.com I don't really do much.....at first it wasn't that bad, but one can only surf the Internet for so long. I usually end up making like four pots of coffee everyday.....and I also usually end up drinking all of it on my own. I'm pretty sure the coffee is the only reason I haven't gone insane....or just taken a nap on the floor.

All I have to say is good luck with the filing room!

Elena.

No comments: