Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Power of Peer Pressure

A kind friend recently expressed her lack of interest in my blog. She claims it is because all I talk about is music. I, being a fan of obscure music, was a little disturbed by this comment. Seeing as I don't get my music from the radio (because it sucks ass) I don't understand how other people can live with themselves by not using such music libraries as Mixwit and Pandora (to name a few).

So as not to lose subscribers (haha), I will succumb to the peer pressure and no longer devote my blog to purely discussing awesome music....however, I might mention a good band that you need to look up......for example, you need to look up Kimya Dawson (sp?). If you don't already know, a lot of her music was featured in the critically acclaimed teen pregnancy movie Juno. There, that's all I going to say about it.

Umm....this goes out to Harding students, specifically art majors....the art department is cleaning out the gallery and are GIVING AWAY a lot of FREE frames and used canvasses. So, if you're interested I'd get my tail down there quick, I don't think they'll be there much longer. I also overheard Keller and Adams talking about possibly selling them for 5 cents later on....save a couple of nickels or dimes and get them while they're free! Janelle and I had first dibs and got all the good ones....suckas!

Anywho, it's about time for me to get my knowledge on, and by that I mean study *wink*. Procrastinate no longer my friends.

Elena

1 comment:

April said...

thank you.
-a kind friend.