Saturday, September 13, 2008

I just watched the most horrible movie EVER created in the history of film making. The basic story wasn't bad, but the acting and script were both terrible. The film is called Juncture and "stars" Kristine Blackport, who I've never heard of, and was directed by James Seale. The general storyline is about this woman (Anna Carter) who goes around the country bringing to justice all the criminals who get away with horrible offenses.....of course there's more to the story, but that's it in a nut shell. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of putting murderers and rapists to justice, but I just couldn't get over how bad the acting was. I seriously felt like I was watching an SNL skit, and Tina Fey was gonna walk into the scene at any moment. Yes, it was that bad. I almost started laughing during a couple of the very serious/dramatic scenes.

So, if you want to waste and hour and a half of your life I would definitely recommend this movie. Otherwise, steer clear.

I guess one good thing about the experience is that I prevented myself from eating the entire box of Milk Duds that I purchased at Hastings....instead I only ate half the box. Progress. It's encouraging to see "35% Less Fat Than the Average of the Leading Chocolate Candy Bars" on the side of the box. Don't worry, I'm not going to start using that as an excuse to start eating Milk Duds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner....................however, that sounds lovely.

Yes, Milk Duds at every meal is a nice concept. However, I would most definitely look like a hippo.....and that is not a concept I want to experience.

Until next time, Elena.

No comments: