Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wurr's My Diploma?!?

Is it May yet?

I didn't think so. Alas, it is still only January. I think I can make it....I have to make it.

Graduation is so close, yet it feels very distant.

I need some serious motivation....like Richard Simmons - get - your - butt - in - gear motivation. Actually, I take that back, not Richard Simmons, maybe someone like Suze Orman to scare the crap out of me, "If you don't graduate you won't have any money, and you will suffer for the rest of your life! Your children's children will suffer!!! Ahhhh!!!!" Yeah, that would probably do it. Or I'd go to jail for assault after punching her in the kisser....but I'm rambling.

Anyone got any motivating words they'd like to share? Any tips?

2 comments:

Lucas said...

Tip: enjoy your last semester! I kind of miss Harding?

In addition, I miss you.

More tips: take some fun trips, like to Hot Springs or to a random part of "woods" on a map, and go camping. And eat LOTS of food from the caf. Stock up on calories in case you have to wait a while for a job after grad, eh?

I am so wise.

maggie said...

i have to agree with lucas on his "tips."

here's a few more:
-have the most fun you will ever have with random groups of people aside from the normal group of friends. its fun getting to know new people right before you leave. its seems weird, but its fun.

-do all the things you've wanted to do in arkansas that you haven't yet. i doubt seriously you'll go back anytime soon...unless you randomly start "dating" a guy who still lives there. heh.

-2 words: mabee challenge. or any of her counterparts will do :D

-eat a lot of chicken biscuts. i haven't had one since i graduated and i miss them. :P